There's something exhilarating about throwing out the old calendar, especially if it was a bad year, and replacing it with a spanking brand new one. It's a blank canvas, an array of new opportunities, a chance to begin again. What will it be? Lose weight? Exercise more? Get organized? Quit a bad habit? Go back to school? Work more? Or, work smarter? Fix a broken relationship? Make more money? Have more fun? The list goes on and on.
As I think through the many things I want to accomplish in 2013 I realize that I can only achieve them if I persevere and finish what I start. Having said that I want to share that my main reason for starting this blog has evolved. LivingWise is so much more than eating healthy, and supporting local farmers. LivingWise is actually composed of 7 Principles that affect body, mind, and soul, and how the working together of these Principles can help us with our own personal resolutions. Resolutions for strong bodies; financial security; a closer walk with God; healthy relationships; satisfying careers; sanity; and so much more.
My goal for 2013 is to introduce my readers to these 7 Principles. Slowly. Methodically. Hope you enjoy! And, as always, I welcome your comments. Happy New Year!
Welcome to my blog. Here you will find family-approved recipes for healthy eating; gardening tips; updates from Wise Farms; and money-saving ideas. All a part of the 7 Principles of LivingWise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's hard to believe that I am one size smaller than I was last January. How did it happen? Magic? I think not! Like most good things in...
-
Back by popular request. Yep, it's true. I'm blogging again. As I enjoy this beautiful spring day, I thought I'd take you on a w...
-
Determine to eat more fruits and vegetables, and set yourself up to succeed by stocking up each week with all your favorites. You can never ...
Looking forward to the information to come! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rebecca. Hope you enjoy!
Delete