Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Another New Year

There's something exhilarating about throwing out the old calendar, especially if it was a bad year, and replacing it with a spanking brand new one. It's a blank canvas, an array of new opportunities, a chance to begin again. What will it be? Lose weight? Exercise more? Get organized? Quit a bad habit? Go back to school? Work more? Or, work smarter? Fix a broken relationship? Make more money? Have more fun? The list goes on and on.

As I think through the many things I want to accomplish in 2013 I realize that I can only achieve them if I persevere and finish what I start. Having said that I want to share that my main reason for starting this blog has evolved. LivingWise is so much more than eating healthy, and supporting local farmers. LivingWise is actually composed of 7 Principles that affect body, mind, and soul, and how the working together of these Principles can help us with our own personal resolutions. Resolutions for strong bodies; financial security; a closer walk with God; healthy relationships; satisfying careers; sanity; and so much more.

My goal for 2013 is to introduce my readers to these 7 Principles. Slowly. Methodically. Hope you enjoy! And, as always, I welcome your comments. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Nicholas Has Struck Again