Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another First

Recently I tried tzatziki sauce for the first time at a Greek restaurant. It was delicious! I had to know how it was made and was told it was made with Greek yogurt. So, I applied my if-you're-trying-a-new-food-for-the-first-time-mix-it-with-something-you-like food rule and had Greek yogurt with strawberries. Yum! Then, with blueberries. Again, Yum! Who knew?

So, what is Greek yogurt, anyway? It's not that much different from regular yogurt in that it is filled with probiotics to aid digestion. But Greek yogurt is strained 3 times vs regular yogurt being strained only twice and that tends to make Greek yogurt a little less watery and more creamy. Delicious! Also, Greek yogurt has no artificial sweeteners and is packed with more protein than regular yogurt.

So, I challenge you...try a new food! Comment and let me know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicholas Has Struck Again