Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another Reason to Drink Coffee

Not only is it my wake-me-up-gotta-get-going breakfast drink of choice, but now my morning java wards off depression too. That according to a recent study done by Columbia University. I could've saved those researchers thousands of dollars. Heck yeah, coffee makes you feel good! Thank God for coffee and thank Port City Java for importing the finest coffee beans from all over the world and roasting them in our very own state of NC.

Port City Java's headquarters are in Wilmington with franchises all across North and South Carolina and as far north as New Jersey. Port City Java shops are the only place you can get Port City coffee along with their many signature sandwiches and cold beverages. You know, going loco...I mean, going local isn't just about supporting local farmers. It's about supporting local businesses, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicholas Has Struck Again