Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Catching Up

It's hard to believe that the first month of 2011 has come and gone! Time is just a-flyin by and I've been as busy as a bee! Too many things going on and I haven't updated the blog in a while. I KNOW you're tired of Mama's pecan pie. So I thought I'd take a quick minute to move it on down and catch things up a bit.

I went to the market today, and it was dead. Not many customers. I guess people don't think about fresh veges in the dead of winter. But there was quite a bit to choose from. Bok choy, cabbage, collards, strawberries (YES - fresh strawberries), acorn squash, butternut squash, sweet potatoes galore, apples, potatoes, pecans, and so much more! And the beauty of winter veges is that they stay fresh for a long time when stored in a cool place. So head on out to the market and stock up. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicholas Has Struck Again