Monday, April 19, 2010

LivingWise-Intro

Going green. Eating fresh. Buying local. Organic gardening. These are buzzwords for today's generation, but sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same. For example, I was using my own canvas shopping bags long before it was cool. I know what it's like to harvest tonight's dinner salad from the garden in the early morning hours. So, I'm starting this blog, and I'm calling it "LivingWise". Here I'll be sharing tips for living green and how to make do with what you've got. Here you can meet local farmers and learn where, when and how to get fresh fruits and vegetables in their peak season. Here you can gather recipes from grandma's kitchen and learn ways to revise them without losing flavor for healthy eating at its best. So, mark this page and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicholas Has Struck Again