Welcome to my blog. Here you will find family-approved recipes for healthy eating; gardening tips; updates from Wise Farms; and money-saving ideas. All a part of the 7 Principles of LivingWise!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Grandpa's Tractor
A proud day for my grandfather was back in 1972 when he purchased this tractor brand new. It is still being used on the farm today. June is his birthday month and we miss him terribly, but I'm excited that his passion for living off the land was gifted to my brother. I remember seeing him as a small boy riding on the tractor with Grandpa, and I'd bet anything that Grandpa was teaching him all his farming secrets. Time well spent, I must say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It's hard to believe that I am one size smaller than I was last January. How did it happen? Magic? I think not! Like most good things in...
-
Back by popular request. Yep, it's true. I'm blogging again. As I enjoy this beautiful spring day, I thought I'd take you on a w...
-
Determine to eat more fruits and vegetables, and set yourself up to succeed by stocking up each week with all your favorites. You can never ...

No comments:
Post a Comment