Saturday, May 25, 2013

Things I Love #9

Nearing the end of my list of things I love is this. I LOVE it when my hubby gets in the mood for home improvement. He pours 100% into it and the end result is great. And I get things like pull-out baskets in my lower kitchen cabinets; and his most recent project - a bathroom reno.

He surprised me with this project. I was out all day and he installed drawers inside the lower cabinets; lined the shelves with contact paper; installed lights inside the cabinets; orgainzed the silverware drawers; and purged items that I haven't missed.

Gave new life to this worn out vanity. Stripped the white paint and stained ebony with a marble countertop and new sink and hardware.

Walls had been covered in flowers and striped wallpaper from the 80s. Stripped and refreshed with a coat of subtle gray. New towel rod and shelf.

A peek into the tub area. He regrouted all the tile and it looks brand new! Who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nicholas Has Struck Again